Crain 825 Heavy-Duty Undercut Saw
This saw has a larger 6 ½" diameter blade that can undercut doors in place, and comes with a masonry blade for undercutting hearths. A diamond blade (No. 822) is available for undercutting tile and stone. Other enhanced features include a more powerful, lower RPM motor that throws less dust, dust control port, threaded rod height adjustment that will not slip and rugged aluminum ratchet handle. Undercuts most everywhere including inside corners. Comes with case, blade wrench and instructions.
- Threaded height adjustment with locks to hold the preset height
- Solid aluminum ratchet handle
- Lower RPM motor: more torque, less dust; 120 volts 8.15 amps
- Undercuts walls, jambs, corners and most toe-spaces
- Includes carbide blade, masonry blade, carrying case