Roberts 10-56 Long Neck Jamb and Undercut Saw with Case
The 10-56 Longneck Plus 6 in. Jamb Saw is powered by a 7500 RPM, 1100-watt industrial grade motor and easily cuts door jambs, trim and molding for installation of new floors. Also cuts through brick and cement block with included masonry blade. The 10-56 has a unique 1-1/2 in. vacuum port for dust containment plus an extended rotating tail for maximum comfort and extra stability. Includes molded storage and carrying case for between job protection. Compatible with blade model # 10-47-2 (1 included) and 10-47-6 (sold separately).
- Easily door jambs, molding and undercuts doors for flooring installation, with extended "long neck" handle for maximum leverage against torque
- 1100-watt industrial motor and carbide tipped blade make cutting accurate and easy
- Patented design enables saw to cut full inside corners in molding up to 1/2 in. thick
- Precision height adjustment from flush to 1-1/16 in
- Compatible with blades model # 10-47-2 (1 included) and 10-47-6 (sold separately